More Muhlenberg COVID-19 Business Updates
Here in Muhlenberg County we are monitoring news reports, CDC updates, and official websites, especially that of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Social distancing is key during this time, but we also acknowledge the importance of supporting local businesses. And we want to make sure you know your options and how local businesses are adjusting their hours/services, so as to continue serving their loyal customers during this unprecedented situation.
Therefore, we’ve created this page as a resource for those in and around Muhlenberg County to stay up-to-date with closures, changes to schedule, and changes to business models during the COVID-19 pandemic. You will also find additional resources on this page that detail where families and businesses can look to receive assistance and where community members can go to get important messaging from local Muhlenberg County officials.
Team Muhlenberg COVID-19 Task Force: County Judge Executive Curtis McGehee has formed the Team Muhlenberg COVID-19 Task Force to keep residents informed of the latest local developments as they relate to the COVID-19 crisis. The task force will also be a source of information regarding best practices and instructions. Plus a place to find inspiration and reassurance during this time. Communication by this task force will be sent out via the Muhlenberg 911 Facebook page (click this link Muhlenberg 911 to follow) and via regular appearances on the Wendell & Billy Show weekday mornings on WKYA 105.5.
Would you like to submit information to be listed? Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org and give us at least 24 hours to post your information. Thanks!
CANCELLED APRIL 30TH: April 7th, 2020 – An Executive Order Declaring a Curfew and Prohibiting Congregating
Local & Regional Sources for Masks and other PPE
Governor Beshear is asking all Kentuckians to wear masks when out in public beginning on May 11th, 2020. Businesses will also be required to provide masks for their employees.
Local & Regional Guide on where to purchase:
Cayce Mill Supply
Central Screen Printing
Clinic Pharmacy South
Lee Dawn Originals
Medical Center Pharmacy
METS Home Value
Poole’s Pharmacy Care – Central City and Greenville
Kentucky Chamber Order Form: https://www.kychamber.com/maskorderform
Liquor Stop & Liquor Stop 3
Sources of Assistance for Families & Businesses
Services Available for Muhlenberg Families
• Food for Seniors Anyone over the age 60 the senior center will deliver them a meal or they can pick one up at the center like a drive thru they can call 270- 338-6222 for more information. We are still doing our free senior shuttle to for anyone over 60.
• Support for Young children: Pathway of Hope is open from 9-4 Tuesday through Friday to help those who are in need of baby items. Our staff has created a way that we can assess needs, do our intake forms and provide needed items to folks who need them with social distancing and doing our part to protecting our staff and clients. Call 270-377-0045 to set up a time.
• Food for Families and Individuals: Hope2All will open from 9am – 2pm Monday thru Friday for all who are experiencing food insecurity during this crisis. Food boxes and some hygiene items will be distributed during these times. For more information, call Volunteer Deborah Gorham at 270-977-9459.
For Employees & Self-Employed individuals:
• Career Center Service is closed to face-to-face services, but services can be accessed by phone at the Hopkinsville Career Center (270) 889-6509. Services will be available to include: unemployment insurance filing information, program eligibility, referral to jobs and employer services.
• Unemployment Insurance can also be accessed by applying at https://uiclaims.des.ky.gov/ebenefit/eben.htm The waiting period for benefits has been waived statewide. If you have questions about your application, call 502-857-0442.
• Self employed individuals who do not qualify for unemployment benefits may qualify for assistance through the Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) program. https://www.benefits.gov/benefit/597
• There is so much information being shared about information for businesses concerning this unprecedented time. The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce has put together a resource site that is continually being updated with information business owners can use. www.kychamber.com/coronavirus
• Potential loans for businesses impacted (included sole proprietors)
SBA Economic Impact Disaster Loan. ww.sba.gov/disaster For additional information, you can contact the SBA disaster assistance customer service center at 1-800-659-2955 or email email@example.com . The SBA recommends that small business owners begin working on applying as soon as possible.
• Useful website from Eastern Kentucky’s SOAR program that has resources for small businesses (as it relates to COVID). https://www.thereisafuture.org/small-business-resources-1
- Small Business Loan Resources: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
Owensboro Health 24/7 coronavirus hotline: 877-888-6647
Business Updates (Hours/Service Changes)
As of 5PM on March 16, all Kentucky restaurants will be closed to dine-in traffic. Delivery and take out remains open. Drive-thru businesses remain open unless otherwise stated.
El Bracero: Normal Business Hours – Call 270-757-9461 to place an order for pickup. Working on delivery service and will advise when available.
Brother’s Bar-B-Que: Normal Business Hours – Take out and curbside service with limited delivery (city limits only $20 min purchase) – Call 270-757-2377 to place an order.
McDonald’s®: Drive-Thru and Curbside Pick-UP ONLY. To avoid the wait in the drive-thru, you can download the McDonald’s® App and try Curbside Pick-Up!
Hobby’s: Will re-open for take out on Wednesday, April 1st – Hours: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Coffee Central: Now offering curbside service and delivery to businesses only. Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Place your order online at www.coffeecentralky.com or call it in at 270-757-2345.
Stellian’s: Carryout only – Download the TOAST app and order online OR call 270-757-1622 – Working on a delivery service – Hours: 7 days/week 11am-9pm
Jan’s Burger Basket: Carryout at pickup window – Call ahead at 270-754-1155 to place an order – New hours M-Sat. 10am – 8pm
Buggy Shed: Taking carry out orders – Call 270-476-3159 to place your order.
Huddle House: 6 am – 10 pm – Home delivery & pick up orders – 10 pm – 6 am in-store pick up ordering from Online ordering will still be available for pick up as well
Crossroads Café (Inside Poole’s Pharmacy): Closed until further notice.
La Fiesta: Carryout & curbside service – Please call ahead and place your order at 270-757-9765. – Delivery service in the works, will advise when available – Hours will be 10:30 am – 9pm
Aunt M’s Café (Inside Uncle Lee’s): Closed until further notice – A note from the owners: We have been so grateful for the abundance of support you’ve shown us during this last week. However, we will be closing at 4 pm Wednesday, March 25th. We feel this is the best decision for the health and protection of our employees, customers, and community in general. We will keep you updated as to when we plan to re-open. Thank you again to each of you who have gone above and beyond to help support our small business! We will be back soon!
J&H Bakery: Re-opening April 27th with previous COVID-19 precautions.
Grays Front Porch Grill (Bremen): Hours: 5 am to 8 pm – Drive thru only – Call ahead for faster service 270-525-6305
Catfish Dock: New Hours beginning March 30th: Mon. – Sat. 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Sun. 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Offering carry out and delivery within a 10 mile radius.
Long John Silver’s: Open for business at normal hours. The drive-thru is open and the front doors are open for carry-out only. Feel free to call ahead at 270-754-5793.
Philly’s: Open for carry out only, call 270-338-7622 to place your order.
Tokyo Japanese Steak House: They have opted to suspend business from March 16 – 29; will re-evaluate after that time.
Papa Manzos – Central City location: Offering call in/carryout services M-Sa 11-2 and 4-9 – 270-754-5252.
Wayne’s Place and 431 Diner: The store, and bait shop will remain open at this time, and you may order anything off the menu for take-out or pick up. The walk up window will be open for ordering and pick up as well. Our employees have been given guidelines for cleaning, food prep and keeping themselves and others safe. 270-657-2636.
Subway (Powderly & Central City): Open for business, but we will not be allowed to offer dine in service, but carry out orders will continue as usual.
IDK: Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but unfortunately we will be closed until further notice.
Powderly Donuts: Only taking order in the DRIVE THRU window.
Pizza Plus: Hours are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m – Delivery and drive thru window available.
Taco Bell: New Hours: Sunday – Thursday 10 am to 9 pm and Friday and Saturday 10 am to 10 pm. You can order off the app or call it in and pick up in drive thru.
Pizza Hut – Greenville Location: Effective 3/23/20 Greenville Pizza Hut will begin new hours of 11am – 9pm every day. Delivery and curbside pickup available, must be paid for via card over the phone or online orders. We will no longer be taking walk-in orders. To receive your curbside order please call the store and let employees know you are outside. If you would like contactless delivery please specify any special instructions for online orders or let an employee know while placing call-in orders. Phone numbers: 270-338-6467 or 270-338-5691.
El Dorado Mexican Grill Restaurant: Open for carryout only from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm. Call 270-338-0988 to place your order.
Cousins’ Restaurant (Graham): Open for call-in orders, pick-up or online orders.
Domino’s Pizza: Due to the State of Emergency we have had to make changes to keep you and our employees safe. Until the Emergency is lifted we are changing all deliveries to contactless. Contactless delivery helps keep the customer safe by maintaining a safe distance from each other. We do not require credit cards as payment. However, it does help to speed up the process. If you have questions please contact the store at 270-757-9300.
Ideal Mart: Call 270-338-2454 for curbside service or help with fueling – Hours 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Backyard Smokehouse: Open – Hours: Mon. – Thurs. 11:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sat. 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
On Main: On Main is currently closed. If anyone need us or an item from the store please message or us and we will be happy to help. We can set a time if customers will let us know and have your item placed outside our door upon arrival. Stay safe friends!
Kroger: New Hours: 7am-10pm
Sunshine Garden, Gift & Floral: Normal business hours – Mon. – Fri. 9 am – 5 pm, Sat. 9 am – 1 pm. To anyone sending to the nursing homes, hospital, long term care….we are giving 20% off and as always, no delivery charge. We are always taking pictures of items and texting them to our customers when they can’t come by in person.
Paint Me Pretty: Closed to open painting BUT pickup paint-at-home pottery kits are available during the following hours: Wed. 3 pm – 5 pm, Thursday 12 pm – 5 pm, Friday 10 am – 2 pm – Please call ahead at 270-799-3847 (April Jernigan) to reserve your kit – Kits available can be viewed at http://www.facebook/paintmeprettypottery – Happy painting!
Depot Gifts & Corner Fashions: In an effort to keep everyone as healthy as possible, Depot Gifts & Corner Fashions will be closed to the public as of March 18, 2020. However, Misty and Susie will be available to assist with anything you might need. We will be having online sales as well as some incentives for our customers if you purchase a gift card. Misty and Susie will be at the store working and cleaning so that when things are better we will be ready to open again to the public. We will offer free shipping, excluding glass or fragile items, free delivery, curbside pickup and shop by appointment if necessary due to life altering circumstances. This offers you several different ways to still shop with us and receive your order when you need it. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this time. Be sure to check our Facebook page for dates and times of our online sales or call at 270-754-1595. Be safe, be smart and be healthy! Everyone needs to do their part to keep everyone healthy!
METS Home Value: Hours Mon. – Fri. 8 am – 5 pm Sat. 8 am – 12 pm – For all your remodeling and hardware needs. If you’d like supplies to complete home improvement projects, you are welcome to come inside our store. If you prefer curbside service, you can call 270-757-1133, and we will be glad to mix your paint, gather your materials, and bring them out to your car. Please let us know how we can serve you during this time.
Cute as a Button Boutique: Closed to in-store shopping beginning March 18th until further notice – FREE shipping on all new orders – Gift cards offered by mail in any amount, bet an extra $5 added when you buy $25 or more in gift cards.
House of Onyx & Crystal Gallery: Open for business – Offering up to 50% off merchandise with FREE delivery within the county if requested – Call 270-338-2363 or visit www.houseofonyx.com for details.
A Pair of Graces Boutique: Will continue to be available for private shopping by appointment, as well as, shopping via Live Facebook Sales and our Boutique Webstore. Delivery, pickup, and shipping alternatives will continue. Find us on Facebook and Instagram @apairofgraces. Online: apairofgraces.commentsold.com/store
Bard Distillery: Out of respect for public health, we will be on site making bourbon, but only offering curbside delivery of gift shop merchandise. Please call 270-338-6543 to place your order. Be safe & stay well.
Commercial Printing Inc.: Per the Governor’s request we will not be servicing walk-in customers at this time. We will still be offering delivery and curbside service. For your convenience, you may order online at cpigreenville.com, by phone at (270) 338-4404, by fax at (270) 338-0141 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charming Chicks: Due to concerns and the health of our family as well as yours, we decided to close until further notice. We will post items as we have new Spring merchandise arriving…we will make arrangements for pickup or ship for your convenience. Thank you for all your support! Charming Chicks wants each and everyone to stay safe and healthy during this time. (270) 931-0094
Livi Loos Boutique: Please watch our FB page for new merchandise arriving daily – We offer pay per phone with a credit card and it will be waiting for pick up at your convenience if you prefer not to get out – For questions please feel free to contact Mary Pat at 270-977-0238.
Flower Barn II: Operating under normal business hours – They will continue deliveries to funeral homes and to residences BUT please make sure you have the recipients phone number available as they will leave deliveries on porches and will attempt to contact prior to delivery. Call 270-754-1393 to place an order.
The Screen Door: Closed to public but we can still offer NO CONTACT curb side pickups and pay over phone Don’t hesitate to call (270-543-9956) or message. We’re still here to meet your needs.
The Opportunity Center: Closed for a 2 week period starting 3/18. If you have won an item, pickup will resume once our store reopens. Until that time, all items will be held for winning bidders.
Food Giant – Central City: We get trucks of supplies on Tuesday and Friday, we have been limited on the amounts of goods we will receive because of high demands of some goods. With that being said we will have limited meat and potatoes and paper goods and other items that are in high demand. New hours are 7 am to 8 pm and the first hour we have dedicated to the most vulnerable folks, our seniors. We are working hard to try to meet everyone’s needs within our community. Our dine in seating area is closed but you can still get hot meals including our famous Chicken.
LeeDawn Originals, LLC: During this time we are closed to the public, we are moving our store to 139 S Main. After we move we will resume Face Book live sales until we can open to the public. Please Private Message us if you need anything.
Cornucopia 2 Health Foods & More: At this time we are not allowing anyone in our stop until further notice. We will continue to offer curbside service. You can call 270-757-9392, place your order and pay by phone. We are trying to minimize contact as much as possible. Thank you for understanding. We love all our customers and will continue to serve you as safely as we can. Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, Tuesday CLOSED and Saturday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Uncle Lee’s: Open regular hours Monday – Sunday with new precautions: staff and customers will be required to wear facemasks, the number of customers in store will be limited and social distancing will be required while in the store.
J&R Bargains Plus LLC (located in the shopping center with Hobby’s and the Screen Door): OPEN – They carry lots of discount groceries and snacks and do get fresh baked goods from time to time.
Ace Supply: Beginning Monday May 10th the new hours will be 7 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Donkey Basketball/Ag Center Open House: Postponed until September 29th
Muhlenberg County Ag & Convention Center: All events scheduled are cancelled/postponed until further notice. Thank you and please see our Facebook page for future information as it becomes available.
Merle Travis Music Center & Front Porch Fridays: All events scheduled are cancelled/postponed until further notice. Thank you and please see our Facebook page for future information as it becomes available.
Felix Martin Hall: “The Passing Zone Saves the World” RESCHEDULED for Saturday, March 21st, 2021
Friends of Lake Malone State Park: ALL EVENTS IN APRIL CANCELLED including Camper Appreciation Coffee & Donuts and the Easter Egg Hunt. All events after May 1st are TBA.
2020 Taste of Muhlenberg: Rotary Club- With great regret, Rotary Club officially decided today to cancel the event which was scheduled to take place on April 27th. The event will return in 2021, but due to current factors, the event will not take place in 2020.
Mud Fest 2020 at Gregory Lake: POSTPONED due to an extension of government guidelines for COVID-19. This decision was made by local officials with the cooperation of Gregory Lake. This was a tough decision to make but due to the developing crisis affecting the country nationwide, it had to be done. The safety of our guests is our top priority. The postponed date will be announced as soon as possible. We are verifying with our artist for availability but hoping for June. All vendor fees, tickets, sponsorships, etc. will be transferred to that date. We hope everyone is able to join us on the new date and will continue to support Gregory Lake and the Midsouth UTV Alliance community as we get thru this crisis. Please refrain from calling and messaging the park at this time as it has been receiving dozens an hour for days.
Luke’s Town & Country Flea Market: Will open Saturday, May 23rd for the Memorial Day Weekend.
2020 Muhlenberg County Take a Kid Fishing Event: the event scheduled for Saturday, June 13th, 2020 has been cancelled.
2020 Farm to Fork Dinner: The 2020 Farm to Fork Dinner scheduled for October 10th, 2020 has been cancelled.
- PACS Transportation will operate on a normal schedule until told otherwise. Buses are being disinfected with spray and wipes twice daily. Drivers have been provided with disposable gloves and will be following the protocol set forth by any partner agency where clients are being transported to and from.
- The PACS Senior Centers are closed to the public. Center Coordinators, Cooks, and Meal Deliverers will continue to report. Meals will be prepared, packaged and available for pick up at the Senior Centers. Meal routes will continue as usual at this time for those clients who qualify for home delivered meals.
- The PACS Central Office lobby will be closed to the public. The office hours will also be reduced to 8:00-12:00 daily. Please call 270-886-6341 during these hours with any questions you may have.
- The PACS Medicaid Office will be closed to the public. The office hours will remain at 7:30-4:30. Please call 270-886-6641 to schedule a ride or with any questions you may have.
CSBG: Lobbies will be closed to the public, with limited face to face meetings. The office hours will also be reduced to 8:00-12:00 daily. If you have received a shut off notice, please contact your local CSBG office during these hours.
Central City Convention Center: Closed until further notice.
Pathway of Hope: Open normal hours – Clients are urged to all 270-377-0045 before coming to the office.
Sanctuary, Inc: Greenville office is closed starting today (March 17th) until March 30th – Muhlenberg’s Victim Advocates can be reached by cell phone Monday- Friday 8am- 4pm by calling 270-881-0311 – Emergency Shelter is still available to those actively fleeing domestic violence and Sanctuary’s crisis line is still available 24/7 by calling 1-800-766-0000.
Pennyroyal Center: The center is committed to keeping services accessible to clients. Please contact the Greenville location at (270) 338-5211 if you have any questions.
Muhlenberg County Public Library: Closed to the public until further notice. Staff is available by phone at 270-338-4760 (limited availability) or through the Contact Form at http://www.mcplib.org/contact, and some virtual programming will be available through the library’s social media.
- At this time ALL Extension events scheduled for the month of March have been canceled or postponed
- The County 4-H Demonstration Contest scheduled for March 24 will be postponed and parents of 4-Hers signed up for the contest will be receiving more information in a mailing soon.
- The Muhlenberg County Extension Office is closed to the public until further notice.
- The UK Plant Disease Diagnostic Laboratories in Lexington and Princeton are both closed until further notice, therefore we cannot accept any PLANT samples at this time.
- Questions about soil sample testing? Check this link: http://muhlenberg.ca.uky.edu/content/soil-testing.
- Questions about 4-H camp? Click this link: https://muhlenberg.ca.uky.edu/content/4-h-camp.
Muhlenberg County Conservation District: The Annual Tree Day has been cancelled.
Greater Muhlenberg Parks & Recreation System:
- Youth Softball/Baseball Spring Season: As of now all Muhlenberg County Schools are closed until April 20th therefore we will be mirroring their policy. Hopefully kids will go back on that date and we will be able to resume our youth baseball/softball spring season. At that point we would try to extend the season into June. If or when the school, state, or federal government changes the April 20th date we will reassess and inform you of any changes.
- The park office will be closed to the public, you can reach us at 270-377-1900 if you have any questions.
Greenville Pool: In compliance with Governor Beshear’s COVID-19 guidelines, as well as those from our local health department, the pool will not be opening for the 2020 season. We appreciate your patronage and continued patience during this time. We look forward to seeing you next year! Stay safe.
Municipalities & Utilities
City of Greenville:
- Manned to answer phones.
- Greenville Utilities Dept is taking payments through the night drop. Please call 270-338-2642. Open for business but limiting person to person contact.
- GVL Tourism: As we continue to monitor COVID-19, the Greenville Visitor & Welcome Center is temporarily closed to the public. We will still be available via phone, email, and social media, as well as by appointment.
City of Central City:
- Central City Convention Center – Closed
- Tourism, KY Motorsports Museum, Muhl. Co. Music Museum – Closed
- City Hall – Telephone and drive-thru service only
- Street Dept., Fire Dept., Police Dept. and Water Utilities – Open, but using caution
City of Powderly:
- Lobby is closed – Drive thru only
- Payments can be made by phone, drop box, mail, or drive thru
- For any information contact our office at 270-338-5123
Muhlenberg County Fiscal Court:
- Offices of the courthouse will close March 17th at 5:00 until further notice as directed by a memo issued by Governor Andy Beshear.
Muhlenberg County Water District #3:
- Lobby is closed; Drive-thru only
- Payments can be made by phone, online (Muhlenbergwater.com), drop box, or drive-thru.
- Due to financial and health concerns disconnects are suspended, HOWEVER this does not relieve customers of the obligation to ultimately pay for utility service.
- If you have any questions please give us a call at 270-525-6333
Muhlenberg County Water District #1:
- Lobby is closed; Drive-thru only
- Payments can be made by phone, drop box, mail or drive-thru
- Due to financial concerns penalties will be waived
- If you have any questions please call us at 270-338-1300
Circuit Court Clerk’s Office: The issuance of driver’s licenses has been temporarily suspended statewide. A 3-month extension has been granted for renewing licenses. (Info from Camron Laycock via FB)
Muhlenberg County Clerk’s Office: The office is closed to the public as instructed by the Governor. For the rest of the week, we will be available by phone from 8 am – 4 pm. We will be able to process auto renewals by phone, web and mail. We also have added a new drop off box by the elevator in the back of the Courthouse for auto licensing and auto lien filings. We will be processing legal recordings and lien filings received through mail as well. Please contact our office at 270-338-1441 for more information or questions.
NEW: Vehicle and Boat tags may now be renewed 24/7!
Simply call 1-833-360-0390, complete the prompts, and we will mail the registration directly to you.
What will you need?
- Title Number (located on your title or previous registration)
- Last 4 digits of your VIN #
- Credit or Debit Card
- Title Number (located on your title or previous registration)
- KY number (referred to on prompts as registration number)
- Credit or Debit Card
The Muhlenberg County Sheriff’s Office: For the most part, the MCSO will continue on a “business as usual” concept. We will still be responding to calls for service, taking reports, investigating crimes, working collisions, etc. The difference, at this time, all non-emergency calls should go to Muhlenberg County Dispatch at (270)338-2000 for routine calls or 9-1-1 for emergency calls. The Sheriff’s Office in The Court House will be closed to the general public until further notice.
PVA Office: In response to concerns over the COVID-19 and an executive order by Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear the Muhlenberg County PVA Office located in the courthouse will be closed to the public, but will respond to any requests for information. We are going to make sure people can get the services they need from our office. Fortunately, the majority of the services the Muhlenberg PVA Office provides may be handled through our website or via email. Please email us today at email@example.com and myself (Belinda McKinney) or one of my deputies will contact you to best serve your needs. Also, you may call us at 270-338-4664, and the first available representative will contact you back. Please leave a message including your call back number, email, business and a brief message of what you need. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or requests for information. We are happy to help.
Muhlenberg County Airport: Your Muhlenberg County Airport is open and doing everything in its power to support the battle against the Coronavirus pandemic. At M21, we will continue to provide 24/7 support to airplane and helicopter operations. Of particular importance is our support of PHI Air Medical Evacuation. Be assured your airport will do its part to support whatever aviation requirements arise during this medical crisis. Together, we will get through these turbulent times, with flying colors.
Lake Malone State Park (all state parks):
- State park lodges, cottages, restaurants and campgrounds are closed effective April 3rd, 2020.
- Park grounds will be open from 7 am – 7 pm effective April 3rd, 2020. This includes hiking trails and picnic areas.
- Group and park events are cancelled through April 30th. Patrons may want to check with individual parks to find out about park services.
Kentucky Farm Bureau: ** Closed March 30th – April 3rd, but if you have a payment due this week, your insurance will not be canelled. You may pay online or you may pay next week. Thank you for your understanding, we apologize for the inconvenience.** To comply with the COVID-19 in person contact, we will be closing our office to in person visits. We are still open for business and providing service to our members, however safety is our #1 priority. This is necessary to provide for the health and safety or our members and staff. Business will just be done a little differently. Our drive through will be open for you to make payments and do simple transactions and changes. If you need more detailed services, please call the office at 270-338-3630 and the staff will make arrangements to meet with you. Our doors will be locked, so call in advance if you find it necessary to meet with someone. You also have the option of going online at my.kyfb.com to make payments, print insurance cards, make a claim and other services. You may also download the app on your phone.
No Loose Ends: Starting, March 17th through Tuesday, March 31st, we will be taking clients by appointment only. Please give us a call at 270-338-3830 to make your appointment.
Fast Pace Health Urgent Care: At Fast Pace Health, we are here for all your urgent care needs. Don’t hesitate to see your local provider today with any symptoms you are experiencing. In the abundance of all caution, we are asking anyone with certain symptoms to call their clinic upon their arrival and not enter the clinic. Your intake will occur in the privacy of your car, and you will receive a call back when our provider is safely able to evaluate you.
Pogue Automotive Group: The Pogue Automotive Group continues to serve your needs during this time of uncertainty. We want to give you peace of mind and make sure health is a priority.
As of 8:00 pm March 23rd our showroom is closed. Online service scheduling is available plus a drop box so you have zero contact with any staff. Our gas station is open 24 hours, with an attendant on duty 7:00 am to 7:00 pm to pump your fuel, so you can stay in the comfort of your vehicle. Vehicle rental services are still available. Please call 270-641-0200 to make arrangements.
We are also cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting during operational hours at the gas station, inside the dealership and each vehicle after someone has been inside, including customer service vehicles in for service, rental vehicles and our courtesy shuttle vehicle.
We are here to help with any transportation issues you may have. Please visit us online or give us a call.
D&P Auto Sales: 270-641-0200 – Pogue Chevrolet: 270-641-0300 – Pogue Chrysler: 270-641-0400
Greenville Insurance: Public access has been suspended until further notice. You can still contact us by phone (270) 338-1310 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday, to make payments with checking information or card. If it’s not during business hours, you can still make payments by accessing your company info from our website www.greenvilleinsuranceinc.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate everyone’s understanding during this time.
Gregory Lake ATV Park: Closed until further notice – Mud Fest 2020 postponed – see above in events section for more info.
Ace Supply: Special hours during the COVID-19 pandemic: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.